Due to an internal promotion within the group we are currently looking to recruit a Deputy Manager for the Poldhu Care Home, one of the most beautifully located nursing homes in the UK.
The ideal candidate must be a registered Nurse and have experience in a similar role.
The Poldhu is set in a spectacular position with unrivalled views over one of Cornwall’s most stunning coastlines, The Poldhu provides high quality nursing, residential and respite care for the elderly.
As a values based care provider, we are seeking a candidate who is committed to the provision of the highest standards of person centred care, with inspirational leadership skills and whose vocation is making a difference every day to the lives of the individuals we are privileged to care for
Salary of £37,500 per annum.
About the role:
To support the Head of Care in all aspects of the home’s management, including taking complete charge during the absence of the Head of Care.
- Taking managerial responsibility for all elements of the home in the absence of the Head of care, delegating to others within the team appropriately.
- To be an Ambassador for the home, promoting its services within Professional and Public circles.
- Provide skilled expertise, which reflects current and Best Practice
- Act as a role model demonstrating high standards of holistic care and provide clinical leadership within the home.
- Ensure all aspects of nursing practice are in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Council, Care Quality Commissions and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Provide direct nursing care when required to support and supervise the care team in care delivery.
If you are interested in the role, please contact Jamie Harrison on 01872 278197 or via email at email@example.com.
Alternatively please complete the application of interest form.