Part Time Receptionist – Poldhu (TR12 7JB)
Full Time Business Administrator – Ponsandane (TR18 3LT)
Full Time Business Administrator
Hours of work – 37.5 hours Monday to Friday
Salary: £21,400 per annum
Working as part of the Home Management team and Swallowcourt’s Leadership team, you will have responsibility for ensuring the business functions across the Home run efficiently and effectively with particular emphasis on Customer Service, HR and Finance.
This role will open up the opportunity for a career path in Management and unless you already hold a relevant qualification we will support you through a Level 3 Leadership & Management qualification.
- Dealing with enquiries from prospective clients
- Ensure resident records are maintained accurately.
- Administering resident money in accordance with company policy, including the issuing of monthly statements.
- Administering the petty cash for the home in accordance with company policy.
- Where necessary undertake any banking (e.g. paying in and withdrawing resident monies, paying in cheques for fees and cashing petty cash cheques).
- In conjunction with the Home Manager, supporting Ancillary Heads of Department with budget awareness, budget management and stock control.
- Support the Home Manager with any debt queries as they arise.
- Preparing the payroll information for all staff in the home.
- Support with the preparation of the weekly rota, at least 6 weeks in advance, for final amendments and sign off by the Management of the home.
- Support with the management of the Annual Leave requests in the home, providing weekly and monthly summaries of usage for the Manager to allocate any unused AL when appropriate.
- Assisting the Management of the home in filling vacant shifts.
- Any other duties as reasonably expected.
Part Time Receptionist
Hours of work – 10am until 2pm – Monday to Friday
Salary – £10,000 per annum
To meet and greet visitors to the home, provide administrative assistance to the Business Administrator to assist with the effective running of the home and to be involved in group-wide administrative initiatives.
Meet and greet all visitors to the home
Assist with arranging visit to the home
Handling all telephone calls, emails and letters in an appropriate and professional manner.
Handling of enquires, send out promotional materials as requested, follow up on enquiries, arrange visits to the home, show around potential referrals
Production of written material to be displayed in the home such as planned activities, newsletters etc
Any other duties as reasonably expected.