Accounts Assistant – Truro
Salary – £17,500 – £20,000 (Depending on experience)
To complete all financial activities related to Keelex and to assist with Swallowcourt’s financial activities to ensure the smooth running of the accounts department.
· Operate the sales ledger for Keelex and deal with any queries
· Liaise with the Management Accountant and the Head of Finance on issues relating to sales and debt collection.
· Operate the purchase ledger and liaise with suppliers
· Reconcile supplier statements and process supplier Bacs payments
· Enter Keelex bank payments and receipts
· Update cash flow forecast
· Reconcile petty cash for Keelex homes
· Make AEO/CSA attachment payments
· Collate credit card receipts and process transactions
· Monthly creditors review.
· Any other duties as reasonably expected.
Accounts experience – E
AAT or equivalent – D
Good interpersonal and team working skills – E
Training Manager – Truro
Salary – Up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
The purpose of the Training Manager is to ensure the learning and professional development of the organisation’s workforce.
To be responsible for ensuring that all staff are equipped with the knowledge, practical skills, and motivation to carry out work-related tasks.
To ensure the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees’ skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential within the organisation. The training manager is required to be strategic, assessing the skills and knowledge within the organisation and determining what training is needed to retain and develop skills aligned to the organisation’s vision and values.
To lead on the implementation of a revised training programme, and to market the training function as a trading addition to the business.