THE POWER OF COMPASSION AND BEING CARING CAN
Land you the Perfect Nursing Job in One of Our Swallowcourt Homes
Swallowcourt is seeking dedicated, enthusiastic, clinically highly skilled and compassionate nurses to join our current teams across our homes.
You will become part of a team that is solution focused, to ensure our residents receive excellent nursing care. Our homes have technologically advanced environments, and you will be able to use systems like Nourish Electronic Care Planning and Omnicell EMAR electronic medication systems.
You will work alongside your Clinical Lead, as the shift leaders and be part of a team that support the Registered Manager in the delivery of excellent nursing and personal care and contribute to the efficient running of the Care Home. Our nurses work alongside our Specialist Carers and if you are interested in supervising and mentoring staff to obtain new skills, this is the position for you.
We pride ourselves on the professionalism, talent and diversity of our teams and we actively encourage all from different back grounds to apply to join our teams.
Flexibility with regards to shift patterns, full time and part time positions are available and we are happy to discuss your needs.
Rates of Pay – £15.25 – £26.36 per hour (dependant on experience, in-line with our Swallowcourt Clinical Competency Framework and banding system)
Do you have an interest in ?
Specialist Dementia Care?
Join our team at Trevaylor https://swallowcourt.com/trevaylor-manor/ where you will be working closely with external multidisciplinary teams to look after our residents with complex mental health needs.
Palliative and General Nursing Care
Join our team at Poldhu https://swallowcourt.com/the-poldhu/ where you will be working in one of the most beautiful locations in Cornwall. The team focus on delivering nursing care to residents with palliative needs and support families during these difficult times.
Clinical and Complex Nursing Care
Join our team at Ponsandane https://swallowcourt.com/ponsandane/ where you will be caring for a diverse range of residents, that requires clinical care to manage their long-term conditions. The nursing team support and take part in the development of our Senior Carers and helps them to acquire new skills.
- Protected and paid for opportunities for clinical training
- Access to Nursing platforms like Royal Marsden and Clinicalskills.net, for further training and development opportunities
- Support with revalidation
- Support from our Clinical Matron with personal development and clinical guidance
- Be part of external support groups in Cornwall, that focus to promote Care Home Nursing, like the Care Home Support for Nurses Helpline and PCN meetings
- Swallowcourt Clinical Competency Framework for clear guidance towards your appraisal and clinical supervisions
Other benefits include
- Overtime paid at time and a quarter (subject to policy)
- 70p an hour weekend enhancement
- Double Pay on bank holidays
- Free meal whilst on shift
- Protected Breaks
- Pension in line with government initiative
- Simply Health Cash Plan – Subject to qualifying period.
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Discount for Carers
Thinking of applying?
Come and visit us and have a Taster Morning, with our current nursing team and meet our lovely residents.
You can become part of this family
Please contact Jenny Booth for an initial conversation on 01872 278197 option 1.
As a condition of employment within Health and Social Care, you must be fully vaccinated and maintain your vaccination status in line with Government Guidance. Failure to evidence your vaccine status prior to commencing in the home can result in your application not progressing further, resulting in a job offer being withdrawn.