WINNERS OF THE OUTSTANDING CARE AWARDS – EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR 2019
Are you looking for a role in which every day you have the opportunity to make a real and lasting difference?
We are looking for support workers to join our team, working with our residents who live with a variety of challenges to achieve their personal goals and aspirations. There are full and part-time opportunities available.
For some of our residents every day accomplishments can represent extraordinary achievements and our staff play a key role in ensuring our residents, receive just the right amount of support to thrive.
With a culture of dignity, respect and enablement, we are seeking staff who are looking for more than the 9-5, people who can recognise that each one of our residents is unique and understand that no two days will ever be the same.
Our mission is to enable the individuals we support to enjoy a quality lifestyle in beautiful environments. We pride ourselves on the professionalism, talent and diversity of our teams.
Swallowcourt recently won the Outstanding Care Awards – Employer of the Year and offer the following benefits;
- You will be supported by a very experienced team, therefore you don’t necessarily need experience to work with us!! We pride ourselves on our learning and development opportunities for all.
- We provide homely and delicious food for our residents- so we provide the same for our staff and you will always get a free meal whilst your working a shift.
- We understand our employees have busy lives and don’t expect you to work more than your contracted hours – but if you do want to do extra, this could be paid at time and a quarter, subject to policy.
- We know it’s not always the most fun to work weekends – so we will pay you 70p more an hour on shifts started on Saturday and Sunday.
- You will get double pay on bank holidays
- You will be set up a pension in line with government initiative.
- We will also sign you up the Simply Health Cash Plan so you can get you money back towards all sorts of appointments from opticians and dentists to acupuncture and chiropractic. That’s not even the best bit, you can choose to extend the cover to your family members if you want to, subject to qualifying period.
- We want all our team to be rewarded for the great work they do. We therefore offer all staff Perkbox! This provides access to discounts on everyday things and more specialist things, for example high street retail discounts, free mobile phone insurance (correct as of 05/04/19). There are several health and wellbeing resources available. Perkbox is available to all staff as soon as you start induction!
- Competitive rates of pay
- We will offer a commitment to further your knowledge and skills through our dedicated training team and a chance to progress with formal qualifications (subject to policy)
- An enhanced DBS check will be required (Free! subject to probation)
- The opportunity to leave work at the end of every shift knowing you have made a difference!
Please contact Fiona Freeman, HR Assistant for more information email@example.com or call 01872 278197