Support Worker/Home Maker – up to £13.38 per hour
Support Worker/Home Maker – Days and Nights
Rates of Pay – £9.90 – £13.38 per hour (from April 2022)
Other benefits include
- Overtime paid at time and a quarter (subject to policy)
- 70p an hour weekend enhancement
- Double Pay on bank holidays
- Free meal whilst on shift
- Pension in line with government initiative
- Simply Health Cash Plan – Subject to qualifying period.
- Access to the Blue Light Card and Discount for Carers
Full Time and Part Time Hours available.
Swallowcourt are seeking dedicated and committed Support Workers across our Specialist Homes. With a culture of dignity, respect and compassion, we are seeking staff who are looking for more than the 9-5, and have a passion and commitment to making a difference every day for those we care.
We pride ourselves on the professionalism, talent and diversity of our teams and we actively encourage all from different back grounds to apply to join our teams.
Contact us directly to discuss the shifts times available in the Homes – shift times for short notice pick-ups can be flexible on start and end times.